AAATakeCharge is a Social Security Administration (SSA) Ticket to Work Employment Network. We are authorized to to provide tax-free cash payments to help you explore work.
How it Works
1. How much cash can I receive from AAATakeCharge?
2. Are there restrictions on how I can spend the Work Support Payments I receive?
3. Will the Social Security Administration make Ticket Payments directly to me?
No. The Ticket-to-Work program is structured such that the Social Security Administration (SSA) will only make payments to Employment Networks (ENs) based on the work earnings achieved by the individual beneficiaries assigned to each EN. AAATakeCharge shares the SSA Ticket payments with clients.
4. This sounds almost too good to be true. How can I be sure that AAATakeCharge will really pay me the Work Support Payments described above?
5. How do I sign up to receive payments from AAATakeCharge?
You must have a telephone conversation with one of our advisors before you can assign your ticket to us. Call 1-866-701-1700 between the hours of 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM CT M-F.
If you would like us to call you at a time convenient for you, click here.