AAATakeCharge is a Social Security Administration (SSA) Ticket to Work Employment Network. We are authorized to to provide tax-free cash payments to help you explore work.
How it Works
1. How much cash can I receive from AAATakeCharge?
You can receive up to $14,000 in reimbursements from AAATakeCharge. The money is distributed over a 3-5 year period as long as you meet your earning targets. You must come off of your federal cash benefits to receive Work Support Payments. Our payments are to help you stay in your job and advance in your career. AAATakeCharge provides more in Work Support Payments than any other EN in the program.
2. Are there restrictions on how I can spend the Work Support Payments I receive?
3. Will the Social Security Administration make Ticket Payments directly to me?
No. The Ticket-to-Work program is structured such that the Social Security Administration (SSA) will only make payments to Employment Networks (ENs) based on the work earnings achieved by the individual beneficiaries assigned to each EN. AAATakeCharge shares the SSA Ticket payments with clients.
4. This sounds almost too good to be true. How can I be sure that AAATakeCharge will really pay me the Work Support Payments described above?
5. How do I sign up to receive payments from AAATakeCharge?
You must have a telephone conversation with one of our advisors before you can assign your ticket to us. Call 1-866-701-1700 between the hours of 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM CT M-F.
If you would like us to call you at a time convenient for you, click here.
6. How can I find more information about the Ticket to Work program?
7. How will work affect my Medicaid or Medicare benefits?
To learn more about how working will impact your Medicaid or Medicare benefits please visit Medicare and Medicaid Employment Supports.